Professional Pool Supply is currently looking for Pool Maintenance and Repair Technicians to be part of their growing team in Houston area.
- Maintain pools including cleaning pools, checking chemical levels and make adjustments, inspections pool equipment
- Understanding of basic water chemistry, filter cleanings, backwashing, algae treatments, and customer service
- Vacuuming, brushing of sidewalls, cleaning pump and skimmer baskets, etc.
- Check on pool equipment and report any issues with the operation of the equipment
- Responding quickly to and communicating clearly to inquiries from customers
- Log all service with company mobile app
- 21 or older – Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be able to pass a background check and DMV check
- Employee will drive a company vehicle
- Ability to use smartphone and email
- Physical Activity Required on the Job:
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-100 pounds.
- Be able to have degree of strength, flexibility, and agility to perform the Job
- Conditions may require working in difficult outdoor weather, maneuvering in limited space
- CPO Certification is a plus
- Works well with people, treating everyone with respect and building trust
- Takes appropriate initiative
- Timely follow through on commitments
- Delivers high quality work performance
- Projects and always maintains a positive image
- Works well as a team member/leader in all interactions
- Provides consistent high-quality service
- Dedicated and organized individual with good work ethics
- Great positive attitude and professionalism
- Maintain high standards in customer service
- Self-starter who can work alone without need for constant management.
Previous experience in the following areas is helpful:
- Pool, spa, lifeguarding, mechanical work, repair, maintenance, cleaning, janitor, plumbing, roofing, construction
- We Welcome Veteran Applicants
If you feel you would be a strong fit, please respond with your resume.