We are growing again. If you are intererested in joining a hard working, tallented and very cool team. Click the Apply Button.
Professional Pool Supply is currently looking for Pool Maintenance and Repair Technicians to be part of their growing team in Houston area.
- Maintain pools including cleaning pools, checking chemical levels and make adjustments, inspections pool equipment
- Understanding of basic water chemistry, filter cleanings, backwashing, algae treatments, and customer service
- Vacuuming, brushing of sidewalls, cleaning pump and skimmer baskets, etc.
- Check on pool equipment and report any issues with the operation of the equipment
- Responding quickly to and communicating clearly to inquiries from customers
- Log all service with company mobile app
- 21 or older – Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be able to pass a background check and DMV check
- Employee will drive a company vehicle
- Ability to use smartphone and email
- Physical Activity Required on the Job:
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-100 pounds.
- Be able to have degree of strength, flexibility, and agility to perform the Job
- Conditions may require working in difficult outdoor weather, maneuvering in limited space
- CPO Certification is a plus
- Works well with people, treating everyone with respect and building trust
- Takes appropriate initiative
- Timely follow through on commitments
- Delivers high quality work performance
- Projects and always maintains a positive image
- Works well as a team member/leader in all interactions
- Provides consistent high-quality service
- Dedicated and organized individual with good work ethics
- Great positive attitude and professionalism
- Maintain high standards in customer service
- Self-starter who can work alone without need for constant management.
Previous experience in the following areas is helpful:
- Pool, spa, lifeguarding, mechanical work, repair, maintenance, cleaning, janitor, plumbing, roofing, construction
- We Welcome Veteran Applicants
If you feel you would be a strong fit, please respond with your resume.